The Marketing and Proposal Specialist is responsible for providing support to Diné Development Corporation and Subsidiary companies with internal and external marketing content. In addition, this position will provide proposal support to the organization.
Marketing Functions Include:
- Coordinates the internal communications that occurs within an organization.
- Devises, designs, and edits communication for items such as memos, emails, brochures, newsletters, and other internal publications.
- Writes, copyedits, proofreads, and revises communications content as necessary.
- Prepares strategic communication plan for company.
- Ensures communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization's strategic vision
- Works with appropriate departments and management to publish timely company information, such as memos and company directives.
- Measures and presents results of communication efforts.
- Adjusts the communication plan as needed.
- Recommends what information should be presented to employees, and times the release of information to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Supports ideas with research and experience.
- Ensures organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Publishes videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Keeps workers engaged in company initiatives.
Proposal Support Functions Include:
- Coordinates and supports strategic company pursuits, including the development and production of proposals and presentations.
- Concepts and writes proposals, utilizing broad knowledge of proposal best practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with others across the organization to provide outstanding client service and excellent proposal and related support.
- Prepares compliance matrices/outlines and schedules according to proposal best practices.
- Performs detailed analyses of RFP requirements.
- Organizes and coordinates proposal resources, including project management and technical team input, proposal support, and graphics/print teams, reviews all of the work, and ensures completion of all assignments.
- Schedules, facilitates, and documents significant proposal review.
- Compiles and distributes meeting notes, and reviews comments from all proposal meetings.
- Ensures incorporation of changes in collaboration and coordination with all support and leadership teams.
- Researches and compiles information from both external and internal sources, including Internet, intranet, previous proposals, and other databases and data sources.
- Archives proposal content by uploading to appropriate internal databases or servers as part of proposal closeout procedures.
- Participates in training and knowledge sharing activities, and demonstrates progressive ability over time to incorporate best practices into daily work assignments.
- Performs self-check of work products, and coordinates independent quality control review.