Diné-Source is a 100% Navajo Owned Tribal Organization. We deliver high quality, reliable information technology services to our customers that will stand the test of time, while improving the quality of life on the Navajo Nation.
Dine Source Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Dine Source Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
Writes programs to maintain and control computer systems software, such as operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. Modifies instruction sets that determine how the network, workstations, and central processing unit of a system handles various jobs and how the unit communicates with peripheral equipment. Analyzes performance indicators, such as system's response time, number of transactions per second, and number of programs being processed at once, to ensure that the system is operating efficiently. Coordinates installation of computer operating system software and maintains, tests, and modifies software. Reads loading and running instructions for system software, such as task scheduling, memory management, computer file system, or controlling computer input and output, and loads tape into tape drive or transfers software to magnetic disk. Initiates test of system program and observes readout on monitor of computer system to detect errors or work stoppage. Enters code changes into computer system to correct errors. Changes system software so that system performance will meet objectives. Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested changes to operating system are possible. Writes description of steps taken to modify system and procedures required to implement new software. Assists users having problems with use of system software. May train users, Computer Operators, and Computer Programmers to use system software. May prepare workflow charts and diagrams to modify system software. May visit vendors to observe demonstration of systems software. May administer and monitor computer program that controls user access to system. May review productivity reports and problem records to evaluate performance of computer system.
• Experience in Microsoft development tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, C#,.NET, with 2+ years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Development
• SQL Server experience in architecting databases with strong SQL skills in developing stored procedures, views, and triggers. Including data configuration, schema, taxonomy, ad hoc SQL query with a minimum of 2 year experience.
• Experience in Database normalization.
• Experience in Web development, XML, Java Script and HTML.
• Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or similar tools.
• Client Side Development utilizing JQuery, Node, Angular, or React
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to obtain a NACI clearance.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.