Diné-Source is a 100% Navajo Owned Tribal Organization. We deliver high quality, reliable information technology services to our customers that will stand the test of time, while improving the quality of life on the Navajo Nation.
Dine Source Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Dine Source Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
Administers, develops, runs tests on, implements, and maintains operating system and related software. Establishes and implements standards for computer operations for compatibility between hardware and software, according to specifications and parameters. Troubleshoots and resolves software, operating system, and networking problems. Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries. Responsibilities differ from those of an Operating Systems Programmer in that the Systems Administrator is not responsible for altering operating system's software codes. Recommends hardware and software upgrades according to growth statistics and disk space forecasts. Schedules, plans, and performs system upgrades, including coordinating the transition from test to production environments. Schedules tasks using software support tools and scripts. Configures hardware, such as workstations, printers, servers, and tape devices. Provides technical support for system users.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in SharePoint Server administration
• Minimum 2 year experience with Windows Server administration
• Bachelor's Degree in MIS
• Knowledge of SharePoint Workflows, InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, Windows PowerShell Scripting, IIS and Microsoft Web Deploy systems
• Knowledge of Security management using Active Directory and SharePoint.
• Knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Installation, Services settings and configuration, and patching
• Assists in management of the SharePoint environment, including maintenance, security, and network configuration
• Provides documentation of policies, procedures, and configurations for SharePoint applications
• Monitors and manages farm performance and availability
• Integrates search strategy with other data sources (LOB, third-party products)
• Coordinates with application vendors and outside consultants as needed
• Support of Archiving systems
• SQL Server Administration - backups, restorations and testing
• Systems Center backup administration
• Assist solutions team as necessary
*Security+ not required, but nice to have*
*Microsoft Certifications not required, but nice to have*
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to obtain a NACI clearance.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.