BRIC, LLC is focused on providing reliable security, training and delivery services to Clients. In addition, BRIC supports economic and political stabilization services.
BRIC, LLC will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
BRIC, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
The Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Coordinator at JBLM shall be responsible for supervising the Sustainable Range Program professional staff as well as performing the currently contracted coordinator duties. These include maintaining program budgets and reports in an up-to-date condition, frequent meetings with the JBLM Chief of Training Support to insure needs are being met, interfacing with units on the installation, and planning training land maintenance projects to have minimal impact on unit schedules.
Key Experience Requirements:
• Budget planning and management ($1,000,000+)
• 1+ years’ experience writing SOW/PWS for federal USACE contracts
• Five years of professional project management experience
• 1+ years’ experience propagating native south Puget Sound prairie plants in a greenhouse environment
• 1+ years’ experience working with ESA listed species and NEPA documentation on a military installation
• 1+ years’ experience repairing damaged training lands and maneuver trails; knowledge of best management practices for South Puget Sound prairie repair
• 1+ years’ professional experience working with military personnel
• One year of collaborating with government agencies and nonprofit groups on natural resources issues in a professional environment
• 1+ years’ experience creating/managing ITAM Workplan in the Range Complex Master Planning Tool
• Experience scheduling training areas using RFMSS and SharePoint software
• Experience creating and editing maps using ArcMap 10.3 software
• Trimble/ArcPad experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Presentation software.
• Master’s Degree or higher in Environmental Management or related field