DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
DDC IT Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
Serve as an architect of data solutions focused on driving technology modernization and meeting client challenges. Apply technology and innovation to client mission areas with a specific focus on data platforms, strategies, and architectures. Leverage expertise in architecting, designing, and building data solutions for enterprise systems with a focus on data architecture and data migration. Provide thought leadership around the technologies and approaches to enterprise data, including master data management, data governance, data strategy, innovation, and information sharing. Reviews business requests for data and data usage; researches data sources for new and better data feeds. Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments. Plans, conducts and supervises assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project. May act in liaison capacity with other departments, divisions, and organizations. Evaluates progress and results and recommends major changes in procedures.
8+ years of experience with DoD data architecture, data modeling, and database design and administration. -Experience with supporting US Air Force logistics business information system projects. -Experience with developing data reference models along with conceptual, logical, and physical data models. -Experience with developing taxonomy, terms and definitions, and controlled vocabularies. -Experience with data modeling tools, including System Architect, ProVision, and Visio. -Knowledge of DoDAF DM2, and Support Engineering Plan (SEP). -Knowledge of XML and data exchange standards. -Ability to present solutions precisely to various levels of management and work across different groups and perform limited project management to implement the proposed solutions. -Ability to obtain a security clearance. -BS degree in Technology required
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Technology
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE*
* Support data architecture and modeling, Support collection and cleansing of metadata, Support Capability Initiative integration
* The individual will provide General SME and EA Configuration Management System Support for the AFMC/A4N logistics portfolio. Requirements listed below:
* Architectural Framework (DoDAF) and all viewpoints, DoD and AF enterprise architecture policy, guidance and reference models. Knowledge of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), Service Development and Delivery, Process (SDDP) transitioning to Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC), Business Process, Modeling Notation (BPMN), and the reporting requirements for Business Enterprise Architecture, (BEA), National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), and Information Support Plans (ISPs). Have experience with Unicom’s System Architect and Oracle’s Primavera Portfolio Management .
* Capable of developing and maintaining logistics EA artifacts to support portfolio management
* Follow all EA policy, laws, and regulations in development activities and review architectural
* Support analysis of proposed system changes and modernization approaches in order to determine proposed enterprise changes to the logistics portfolio
* Maintain configuration control of the logistics enterprise architecture
* Assist users and other architects with understanding the logistics architecture as reflected in ABE
Bachelor's Degree in Technology