Diné-Source is a 100% Navajo Owned Tribal Organization. We deliver high quality, reliable information technology services to our customers that will stand the test of time, while improving the quality of life on the Navajo Nation.
Dine Source Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Dine Source Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
DDC is seeking a SharePoint Technical Lead with a background in software development and strong communication skills to join an already outstanding team supporting a SharePoint Application that provides services and applications for acquisition-related capabilities to Air Force customers. Embracing the Air Force AcqDom Information Technology (IT) portfolio transformation to a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment model, this SharePoint application includes a collaborative web-based tool used to define, manage, and report health and status throughout the lifecycle of a program; a data repository to support Business Intelligence (BI) tools for analytics; an enterprise user interface; and an identity management service that allows systems to communicate with each other in a SOA-enabled environment.
Our ideal candidate will bring knowledge of hands-on development, problem solving skills and experience delivering solutions to end users. Additionally, strong communication skills are needed to work with experienced technical teams and in-turn communicate with non-technical employees and customers. This role is ideal if you are looking to stay technical and have leadership opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Serve as a senior technical resource at client locations and guide the project teams as well as customers on important technological decisions and ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects
• Assist Program Manager with the management of SharePoint projects; including scope definition task assignments and schedules
• Assist with technical oversight of production support in Air Force network hosted environment and Commercial Cloud
• Collaborate with the Customer Engineering Team and contribute to the design, development and monitoring of SharePoint solutions
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives that support the company objectives
• Oversee and assist with the creation and maintenance of documentation, including standards, methodologies, associated templates and technical documentation
• Train, coach, and mentor team members
Core Skills and Qualifications:
•IT job related experience in the areas of software development, web development, web design, OOB work flow in SharePoint 2013 and higher
• Application architecture, techniques, design patterns and strategies experience with commercial cloud (e.g. AZURE)
• Design and solution development experience with SharePoint 2013 and higher
• Experience with SharePoint Server 2010, 2013 and 2016
• Experience with web-based solution design with ASP.Net, C#, WCF
• Experience with custom workflow and forms development in SharePoint
• Experience working with web forms and master page changes
• Experience with responsive design
• Experience in PowerShell
• Experience working with an understanding of relational database management systems such as SQL Server 2008/2012
• Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as Metalogix
• Recommend and implement best-in-class SharePoint solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters
• Familiarity with the Air Force Network (AFNet) environment
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
• Experience with Quest Web Parts/Dell Web Apps (6.5)
• Experience using Infopath forms inside a Sharepoint environment
• Demonstrate success delivering complex web technology solutions
• Demonstrate analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to collaborate with team members
• Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes to customers
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK*
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science, Web Development, or related field
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
• DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level II certified
• CompTIA Security+ or higher certification (e.g. CISSP, CASP) within 180 days