DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
DDC-ITS is seeking qualified candidates to provide Web Development support for the Air Force Education community. Successful candidates will support the development, maintenance and operating efficiency of a major subsystem, such as the personnel management system and database management systems. Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities. Develop application diagrams and work flow charts. Translate detailed design into web application specifications, test, debug, and refine those applications to produce the required product. Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and web programming and design tools. Assist in end-user training. Prepare documentation, including both program level and user level documentation as required.
Provide web programming, application development, and system administration support for AFIT public and private web content. Tasks associated are in support of AFIT’s mission in assisting with internal business practices, recruiting potential graduate students, and communicating with present and past students.
• Perform as content and template manager for AFIT public and private web pages
• Develop web applications that benefit AFIT missions
• Provide documentation of applications developed and processes captured
• Provide support for applications weekdays during normal business hours
• Be able to maintain mobile applications and web content where applicable
• Work with customers to understand their requirements and provide required support using graphics software, multimedia software and the applications administrative interfaces
• Work with customers to develop content
• Apply Section 508 Compliance using Web 2.0 standards (training provided by AFIT)
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE*
MUST HAVE CURRENT SECURITY+ CERTIFICATION OR BE ABLE TO PASS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF OFFER LETTER SIGNATURE