NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
NOVA Corporation is actively seeking a Senior SharePoint Help Desk/Administrator (Tier 3) to analyze problems and provide technical assistance, support, and advice to Site Collection Administrators and Site Owners, and end users in the AF Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) SharePoint environments - versions 2010, 2013 and/or SharePoint Online (Office 365).
Candidate will provide Help Desk and Administrator support for all remote and local knowledge users in the AFNet/AFMC EIS environment as well as SharePoint Online (Air Force Office 365 environment) to include but not limited to:
• Receives user inquiries via phone, e-mail, instant messaging, or trouble ticketing system
• Researches and resolves technical or migration-related issues afforded by SharePoint Site Collection Administrator privileges including, but not limited to: connectivity, accounts, permissions, work flows, web parts and “How to” questions on technical issues.
• Ensures that all trouble report findings and resolutions are thoroughly documented in the trouble ticketing system.
• Tracks and updates Metrics for Monthly Status Reports (MSRs).
• Provides timely inputs as required by the HD Lead or Program Manager.
• Punctual; Works some non-business hours as required (compensatory time available)
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
•Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ or Security+ ce certification within 180 days.
• MCSE, MCSA Office 365, SharePoint 2010 or 2013 certification(s) highly desired.
• At least 3-4 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013; SharePoint O365 experience a plus.
• Familiarity with the Air Force Network (AFNet) and experience in a military environment.
• Administrative experience with Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012 or later; PowerShell, SQL Query and scripting experience a plus.
• Experience with Quest Web Parts/Dell Web Apps (6.5)
• Experience with migrations from SharePoint 2007 or 2010 to 2013
Strength to empty large trash cans occasionally.
Minimum Associate's degree in an Information Technology related area preferred