The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
• Resolves most complex Tier 2 tickets for specific Department of State applications.
• Performs problem resolution on the telephone with users or via E-mail.
• Walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem and classify level, priority and nature
• of the most complex problems and systems.
• Provides advanced technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration or
• enhancement of hardware and software.
• Possesses a wide range of in depth skills and knowledge in computer hardware and software as
• well as networking systems in use at customer sites.
• Provides expertise for the resolution of technical problems, troubleshoots products and modifies
• products to customer requirements.
• Ability to quickly analyze data and perform necessary actions to resolve issues including scripting,
• server restarts.
• This position provides 7/24/365 coverage for the customer.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE
• 5+ years of technical support experience
• Highly developed customer service skills
• Ability to research and resolve highly technical and user related issues
• Ability to communicate effectively with other technical staff located around the globe
• Demonstrable skills in SQL and TOAD in an Oracle environment
Preferred Skills -Technical support experience in Department of State
Certification Requirements: ITIL v3 Foundation