The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
• Inspect the router/switch audit logs IAW AF and DoD standards for suspected security intrusions or violations. Report any suspected intrusions
• to the NOSC immediately.
• Configure, install, and manage routers within the ANG enterprise.
• Configure, troubleshoot, and manage ANG enterprise wireless access points at all ANG wing locations.
• Administer and monitor the Virtual Private Network (VPN), creating tunnels and certifications for all personnel needing access. Install new
• devices ensuring compliance with DoD and AF policies. Assist in the development and review technical solutions involving the VPN.
• Configure, install, and troubleshoot Tactical Local Area Network Encryption (TACLANE) devices on the ANG SIPRNet.
• Configure, install, and manage network switches within their AOR.
• Provide technical expertise to manage, install and administer the ANG Enterprise Network Voice, Video and
• Voice over IP solutions.
• Provide enterprise level architectural design and modification recommendations to enhance, migrate, and secure the ANG Wide Area Network.
• Understanding of Air Force and ANG network systems and processes.
• Minimum of 5 years work related IT experience commensurate with tasks outlined in this service area.
• Ability to configure hardware/software in accordance with DISA STIGs.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET
• BGP, OSPF, Routing, Switching, Troubleshooting Enterprise issues
Preferred Skills: 2 years extensive enterprise experience, BGP redistribution experience, Provable network troubleshooting
• BS preferred with minimum 2 years’ experience
Certification Requirements: Current Security+ , CCNP