The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
• Maintain dashboard outlining SP Enterprise points of interest (outage reports, farm utilization metrics, database growth, tickets, etc…)
• Review SP10 system logs daily and report to EIS PM any errors causing performance issues for mitigation
• Ensure SP remains patched as directed by NOSC and their required CAT 1, 2, 3 closure rates.
• Perform monthly performance audit on SP10 Environment and report to EIS PM any recommended configuration changes to increase speed and
• efficiency of platform.
• Coordinate maintenance actions IAW NOSC/NGB A6 SLA.
• Provide all system documentation including processes for maintaining, supporting and configuring the ANGEN SP10.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE
• Monitor, maintain and optimize all Farms within the ANG SP10 Environment.
• Provide on-call, after hours support for system outages pursuant to SOPs.
• Test all patches, GPOs or configuration change requests prior to actions being applied to production.
• Maintain environment uptime rate of 98%.
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
• Understanding of Air Force and ANG network systems and processes.
• Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience with operating a large scale SharePoint 2010 Enterprise.
• BS Preferred with minimum of 5 years related IT experience.
Certification Requirements: MCSE SharePoint, Security + (CE)