The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
• Apply expertise to solve first level technical support issues for end-users of the client’s products and services.
• Use automated information systems to analyze routine situations.
• Utilize the Knowledge Base to research, analyze, and resolve basic software, network, and hardware questions and problems received by phone, email, chat, or Remedy ticketing system.
• Complete supporting paperwork and data entry as required.
• Create and maintain service reports.
• Resolve problems or contacts more senior technical support as necessary.
• If support results in new solution, candidate will provide documentation to Technical Writers in order to have new Knowledge Base articles authored.
• Support users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various applications.
• Instruct users in the use of PCs and networks.
Support includes but is not limited to:
• Account modifications, resets, and unlocks
• Problem solving and troubleshooting issues with applications and hardware
• Mobile device troubleshooting (iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy)
• Troubleshooting basic network issues with VPN, Citrix, and Internet Explorer
• Implementing PC registry fixes
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE
Preference will be given to candidates with additional IT and Programmatic certifications/experience, such as:
• ITIL V3 Foundation
• Microsoft Certification