NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
NOVA Corporation is currently seeking a Enterprise Storage System Administrator with a TOP SECRET clearance!
Enterprise System administration experience on Microsoft Windows platforms. An understanding of a wide array of server grade applications is preferable, but not required. These include Active Directory, HBSS, Windows DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, SCCM/SCOM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE*
Must possess one of the following certifications for IAT III compliance:
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from ISACA
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
Technical Skills Required:
Nice to haves, but not requirements:
• Windows Server 2012 R2 Server Administration
• Cisco IOS, network routing/switching basics, and fiber channel fabric configurations
• Dell Compellent Storage Center or other vendor SAN array experience
• VMware / Hyper-V Virtualization Technologies
• Basic Unix OS CLI commands (RHEL, CentOS or similar)
3+ years SAN/NAS administration