DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
DDC IT Services is actively seeking a Junior SharePoint Help Desk/Administrator (Tier 2) to analyze problems and provide technical assistance, support, and advice to Site Collection Administrators, Site Owners, and end users in the AF Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) SharePoint environments - versions 2010, 2013 and/or SharePoint Online (Office 365). Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Receives user inquiries via phone, e-mail, instant messaging, or trouble ticketing system
• Researches and resolves technical or migration-related issues afforded by SharePoint Site Collection Administrator privileges including, but not limited to: connectivity, accounts, permissions, work flows, and web parts.
• Ensures that all trouble report findings and resolutions are thoroughly documented in the trouble ticketing system.
• Tracks and updates Metrics for Monthly Status Reports.
• Provides timely inputs as required by the HD Lead or Program Manager.
o Must be a U.S. Citizen
o Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
o Minimum Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain. Selected applicants will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation.
o Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ or Security+ ce certification within 90 days.
o At least 1-2 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013; SharePoint Online (O365) experience a plus.
o Familiarity with the Air Force Network (AFNet) environment
o Administrative experience with Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 and PowerShell experience a plus.
o Experience with Quest Web Parts/Dell Web Apps (6.5)
o Experience with migrations from SharePoint 2007 – 2013 to SharePoint Online (O365)
- Associate's degree in an Information Technology related area preferred
- SharePoint 2010 – 2016 or Microsoft Office 365 certification highly desired